d’Pilates is an inspiring atmosphere for physical therapy, Pilates, yoga or simple strength training. Our passion is supporting individuals in meeting their health and fitness goals, as well as improving their overall quality of life.
d’Pilates empowers our clients to take positive action with their health, wellness and fitness goals by bringing body, mind and spirit into balance. At d’Pilates we encourage individuals to make healthy choices by coaching clients on how to bridge their “THINK” (mind) with their “FEEL” (heart), resulting in a balanced body.
At d’Pilates the client receives more than the standard training by a Certified Pilates Instructor. Dr. Deanna Lesmeister is a licensed Physical Therapist who brings over 28 years of medical experience to the client. Each session takes into consideration the best approach from both a Pilates and physical therapy perspective, ensuring the safest, fastest, most effective program possible.
- The business philosophy of d’Pilates is more than providing a place to exercise or a personal physical training service. Our philosophy is to develop a personal relationship with the client where the client’s concerns, objectives and goals determine the content of the program.
- The client’s time is highly valued by the staff at d’Pilates.
In Physical Training
- The client’s safety is d’Pilate’s most important priority.
- Every client’s physical needs and strength capabilities are different and change over the course of time. d’Pilates designs specific programs for each client to achieve specific results within the allotted time.
- At d’Pilates the focus is on natural conditioning to develop flexibility, strength, balance, enhanced circulation enabling more effective rehabilitation throughout the body.
- Every d’Pilates program is personally designed by Dr. Deanna Lesmeister, Physical Therapist, for the most effective path to deliver the best results.