d’Pilates offers Pilates mat exercise classes, private Pilates lessons, small group lessons, equipment classes tailored to the individual, instruction limited to 3 to 5 persons. We strive to provide healthy, wellness and fitness to clients of all ages. A combination of hatha and vinyasa yoga classes are offered to increase flexibility of the hamstrings, spine and hips. Individual private training is available to those who requests one on one instruction in the Pilates exercise system. Pilates can have a positive affect on the aging process by helping to balance out the relationships between strength & flexibility, balance & imbalance, stability & mobility, relaxation & stress. d’Pilates empowers the growing market of baby-boomers to age with grace by embracing participation in bi-weekly Pilates classes to improve posture, increase strength and stamina necessary for everyday activities. For the post rehab client, Pilates home exercise programs are provided to meet the health and fitness goals of the physical therapy rehab client. d’Pilates welcomes clients from Dallas, Collin and Denton Counties, including Frisco, McKinney, Plano, North Dallas, Celina, Lewisville, Little Elm, The Colony, Carrollton, Castle Hill, guests of the Legacy Marriott Hotel and Residents of the Legacy Village, Lakeside, Aqua, Parkside and North Side apartments. Corporate customers include Frito-Lay, JC Penney, Hewlett Packard, Ericsson, AT&T and Luke’s Locker.
Physical therapy combined with Pilates increases strength and mobility – both powerful in overcoming or prevention of an injury. This is especially true for clients who have had limited results with traditional personal training or physical therapy. Today people are taking a more proactive approach to their own wellness. Focused one-on-one attention in listening to the needs of the client and then integrating self-awareness and muscle memory education is what we provide to the client at d’Pilates in Plano, Texas.
We address physical weaknesses, whether it is a painful back, a tight hip, or a decline in balance. A holistic body/mind approach is emphasized; results are often immediate as clients experience a noticeable change in strength, flexibility, endurance and stamina in their daily lives. Read what clients have shared about their positive results from participating in a program at d’Pilates
d’Pilates encourages you to schedule a PRIVATE Introductory lesson with a d’Pilates instructor by calling our Plano studio at (214) 563-0307 or by clicking on “Contact Us” and sending us an email. We look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your personal HEALTH and FITNESS goals!
d’Pilates Physical Therapy mission is to be the premier provider of comprehensive orthopedic physical therapy in North Texas, providing individualized care based on professional clinical expertise with commitment to patient advocacy, education and community service.
Our Core Values
- D’Pilates is more than providing a place to exercise. Our philosophy is to develop a personal relationship between the client and d’Pilates to provide an individualized personal fitness session.
- D’Pilates strives to provide the most effective services that enhance the Clients’ physical and mental condition to achieve positive results.
- D’Pilates endeavors to provide specific programs for each Client to achieve targeted results.
d’Pilates’ most important value is client safety.
- D’Pilates focuses on natural conditioning to develop flexibility, strength, and balance, enhance circulation throughout the body and enable more effective rehabilitation throughout the body.
- Every d’Pilates program is personally reviewed by Deanna Lesmeister, DPT to ensure the most effective path to achieving the client’s goals.